Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Promises and Faithfulness as Seen Through the Eyes of Joshua

The lesson today went well. After last week's group of sixteen students I wondered how many would come today. It did feel crowded last week, and lots of studies have shown that being crowded is not a comfortable feeling. I expanded the seating area, which made the nine students that came today feel like they had lots of room. They commented on how much they liked the seating more this week. 

The study was on the book of Joshua and for those so inclined more detailed notes may be seen here. I had it written out in this post, but it seemed too long so I uploaded it to Google Docs. I hope the links still work.

Questions for the dinner table
How does God show us in our daily lives that He is faithful?
How do we show God that we are faithful?
In a sense living a Christian life is so simple. Why is it so difficult to do then?
How many of the pressures in my life are self-imposed?





No comments:

Post a Comment