Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My Busy Life

So sorry I have not posted anything lately...I have been swamped but I am seeing the light at the end of the tunnel...or is that the headlight of an oncoming train??? I will do my best to post every Tuesday during the day except for next Tuesday when there is NO MEETING!! This is because of field trips.

Anyway last week we talked all about rules in Leviticus. We had a great discussion about why there are rules in the world and why God has rules for our lives.

Yesterday we talked about the Book of Numbers...quite an interesting book...a few censuses (is that the plural of census?) We talked about how prior to that time God had done most of the heavy lifting (sending the plagues, parting the Red Sea, etc) but now he wanted the people to start to take ownership of their destinies.

It has been great to see the group grow. We had 14 in attendance yesterday which ties our all time high!!! If we get any more we may have to move away from the comfy couches since we are fairly crammed into that area of Evergreen as it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment